We prepared a list of frequently asked questions for your convenience
Q. Do you shoot in Los Angeles area only?
- We mainly shoot in the LA area, but also cover other parts of California, such as:
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Palm Springs
- Joshua Tree
- Santa Barbara
- San Luis Obispo
- Big Sur
- Northern California
Q. Do you do destination weddings? Do you charge for traveling?
- Yes, we love to travel! We don’t charge extra for travel time, however, we ask our couples to cover the flights and book a reasonable accommodation for our team.
Q. Who is going to be our photographer/videographer for the wedding day?
- We have a team of wedding photographers and videographer who keep the EverTwo vision in every wedding they shoot. We assign shooters for your special day around 2-3 month prior to the wedding date.
Q. Is there a difference between the shooters?
- All of our shooters are trained in the same fashion, delivering the highest quality of services both creatively and ethically to all of our couples.
Q. How long is your turn-around time?
- Our turn-around time is usually 4-6 weeks from the wedding date.
Q. What if we go over the time specified in the contract?
- We understand that the majority of weddings tend to run a little late. We are not going to just leave in the middle of the cake cutting or your first dance even if we exceed our time. We always check to see if the couple needs any final pictures before our departure. If you would like to add an hour or two towards the end, we charge $300/h for photo or video services only, and $550/h for both.
Q. Do you ask for a deposit?
- Yes, we require a 30% deposit in order to book the date.
Q. How many edited pictures will I receive? Do you provide RAW photos.
- We usually provide around 50-60 edited pictures per hour, thus you will receive around 400-600 edited photos per 6-8 hours wedding day. We don’t provide RAW photos.
Q. How do we receive our photos?
- We will create a beautiful online gallery for you! The gallery also has a link to share it with family and friends so everyone can see how amazing your wedding day was!
Q. Do you offer photo albums?
- Yes, we do! Please check out our albums here:
- You will be able to select the amount of pages you would like to have, arrange the pictures order in the album as well as choosing its cover material.
Q. Do you shoot in low light?
- Low light is not a problem for us! We have all the necessary equipment for any kind of lighting.
Q. Can we choose the music for the wedding film?
- Yes, we will provide you with a link to our customization page where you will be able to see our archive of licensed songs for wedding films. In case, you didn’t like any of the songs from our list, we will ask you to provide us with a 3-5 songs of your choice so we can choose one that fits the film.
Q. Do you offer RAW Files?
- RAW files are not included in our packages. If you would like to have the RAW Files, it will be an additional $250.